Discuss New Member in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

O

Ossie

Hello all,

I would like to extend my thanks in advance for all the help I am hoping to get from you guys, I am a complete novice, I have never touched tiling before but circumstances dictate that I have to at least give it a go.

A little bit about me, I reside in Manchester (The Blue Half) sorry to any Man U fans don't let this put you off helping me ha ha ha. I served in the Royal Navy for 10 years Joined in 1981 and left in early 1992 and ended up working in accounts, that's a long story.

Thanks all:hurray:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to New Member in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

M
Hi, I have been cruising this forum for a few weeks now looking for and finding loads of...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, my name is stu and I'm a new member to the forum. I started tiling by doing a short course 3...
Replies
Views
Artisan998
A
O
Hi I am a new member hopping to get help on finding some imperial quarry tiles. I live. In...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
D
I'm a new member from London/ Herts. Self employed sub contractor who's worked for the main...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
D
Just like to say hello to all members. Dna ceramics established 15 years. Experienced tilers...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB