Guest viewing is limited

Discuss New Member in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Teflon70

Hi all & thanks for the welcome.

I would love some advice on best way to fix 12mm Hardiebacker board to what was an outside wall in a new extension, which is now to become shower. This wall had been covered in pebble dash. Can I dot & dab it with flexible tile adhesive, with screws & raw plugs or should I use a tubes of grap adhesive with screws & raw plugs ?
Wall is approx 2.5m x 1.5m
Also does all Hardiebacker board in shower area need to be completely tanked or just the joints?

Q

Qwerty

Hi all & thanks for the welcome.

I would love some advice on best way to fix 12mm Hardiebacker board to what was an outside wall in a new extension, which is now to become shower. This wall had been covered in pebble dash. Can I dot & dab it with flexible tile adhesive, with screws & raw plugs or should I use a tubes of grap adhesive with screws & raw plugs ?
Wall is approx 2.5m x 1.5m
Also does all Hardiebacker board in shower area need to be completely tanked or just the joints?

Best posting these questions in the relevant areas of the forum :thumbsup:

Reply to New Member in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello everyone, My names Fraser I have been in the motor trade for 17 years, after falling out...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond