Guest viewing is limited

Discuss New Member! in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

adam skitt

Hi all! I'm new on here just to introduce myself. I'm Adam from Kent, been a ground worker/slab layer most of my working career but wanted to move away from that and into something dry and warm in the winter!! Anyway I enrolled and completed a course over my weekends and now I'm starting to get out there earning! I have completed a few floors so far and so far so good. I'm happy client is happy! Joint this forum to fill in holes in my knowledge! i also have a family friend helping me on my way (tiler 25+ years) and am hoping to make this my full time job!

Thanks for reading my intro!!

Hi all! I'm new on here just to introduce myself. I'm Adam from Kent, been a ground worker/slab layer most of my working career but wanted to move away from that and into something dry and warm in the winter!! Anyway I enrolled and completed a course over my weekends and now I'm starting to get out there earning! I have completed a few floors so far and so far so good. I'm happy client is happy! Joint this forum to fill in holes in my knowledge! i also have a family friend helping me on my way (tiler 25+ years) and am hoping to make this my full time job!

Thanks for reading my intro!!

Reply to New Member! in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Hoping that once again I can get some good advice on here, you were invaluable when...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
Hello! At the completion of my new kitchen tile installation, the grout I had selected (dark...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond