Discuss New Range of Tile Giant Adhesives in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Dave yes names, hmmm cant remember, but there is a tubbed adhesive, white and grey rapid set, seems that mapeker is getting binned by them, on front of bag says suitable for floor overboarded with 15mm ply, price as is better than some special discount stuff, will pop in tomorrow and get more info !!

Mapeker flex is now out..

And new bags for the grout..foil bags..

is that what you mean. as for tubbed stuff.. pass don't use it..LOL

T

tubs

Mapeker flex is now out..

And new bags for the grout..foil bags..

is that what you mean. as for tubbed stuff.. pass don't use it..LOL

Makeker flex is getting binned in Dundee shop though, think this new stuff is aimed at the trade levels to compete against topps stuff, prices are from £6.** etc, got all grout in foil and the tubbed adhesive is only good for the bucket !!

D

Daz

pro quick is the mapeker equiv
pro flex is maperker plus equiv

6 and 9 respectivly

used today, good gear

just been rebranded to tile giant but still keeping mapeker and kerraquik and adislex

andy

Sounds about right, I had a call a couple of weeks ago from TG to advise that they had some "new" adhesives coming in. I've been waiting for the deliveries before passing comments but the prices are supposed to be really good :thumbsup:.

M

Matt

Matt will know all about it.

Yes, yes I do :thumbsup:

ProQuick - Equivalent to Standard Mapei Rapid Set
ProFlexible Grey - Equivalent to Mapeker Grey (C2F)
ProFlexible White - Equivalent to Mapeker White (C2F)
ProGrip - Equivalent to MapeGrip D2

All come with Tile Giant green packaging.

As far as I know, stores will stop stocking Mapei Rapid Set and Mapeker, but will continue with all the other products.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to New Range of Tile Giant Adhesives in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Looking for some technical advice on these tiles please. Our installers fitted this CaPietra...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, With a kitchen renovation, Mrs choose the white mirror quartz floor tiles from a...
Replies
Views
Hi guys Is anyone on this forum familiar with Mapei Pro Standard tile adhesive from Tile Giant...
Replies
Views
Ian Mead
I
Hello everyone, I'm about to lay some antique 6"x6"x 0.5" ceramic tiles, all clean and dry, onto...
Replies
Views

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB