Discuss new shower rooms tiling on pasterboard and plaster. in the Best Bathroom Tiles area at TilersForums.com.

P

peterv

Hi, I'm a new Member. I am about to start tiling two shower rooms, the builder has plaster boarded and skimmed the walls with plaster and fitted the shower base's. I've been told at topps tiles I need to fit a homelux water proof matting in the shower cubical areas will this be OK. As I do not want to rip out the
plasterboard and fit hardiboard or similar unless I have to.Thanks peter.:mad2:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to new shower rooms tiling on pasterboard and plaster. in the Best Bathroom Tiles area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Shower Tile Repair - Tile Waterproofing in Brownstown MI. Schluter wet room conversion 24h...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hiya, just had a long discussion at Topps Tiles about which primer would be best to use under...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB