Discuss New (to me) in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

gamma38

TF
Bedford
My new. to me anyway van. 2005 Renault Traffic lwb high roof. If i can get a pic of my current van you guy's would understand why this van might as well be a brand new one. I have been looking at Transits but I have stuck with what I know, had 2 the same now and they have been great workhorses.
new van.JPG

gamma38

TF
Bedford
It is a Movano really, from what i understand it's just called the euro van, just about every part is shared. It's really clean, almost too clean for me. I had a real close look around it last sat and couldn't find anything wrong or any dents. I'm not big on spending a fortune on vans, this is probably the most i have spent on one but it will look a lot better sat on the customers drive than my current shed. :thumbsup:

- - - Updated - - -

SWB would be way too small, but then again you do just fill a big van with more crap. Or is that just me??

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to New (to me) in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Looking to get a couple of new disc's for the DW and always used stock Dt 3734 - 25.4cm...
Replies
Views
Good Morning,new member here, been in the game 25 years, but never too old to learn stuff. I...
Replies
Views
Hi all, just like I wrote in the introduction I’ve been lurking in this forum for quite some...
Replies
Views
D
Hello all,I brought 3 boxes of porcelanosa tiles for my bathroom 600x300 from a local merchants...
Replies
Views
danc07
D
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB