Discuss New to the trade in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

weechris

Hi, I have just completed a 4 week tiling course, however I have no formal qualifications. I am in the process of building up a tool collection and hope to gain my CSCS card within the next week or so. I would like to go self employed eventually, though I am looking at agency work or employment initially. I live in Wiltshire and will be looking for work in the West Wilts or North East Somerset area. Any advice on getting started would be appreciated.

Cheers

Chris

T

Time's Ran Out

:welcome:Chris - you've started at the right place!

You'll find everything here on the Forum that you'll need to get started from the Tilers who know, to the Tradetilers for tools, from the web page designers to the Tile suppliers.
So keep asking specific questions, build up your post count and then you can buy everyone a drink of coffee in the Tilers Arms:lol:
Enjoy your NEW career - its the Best Job in the World.

Reply to New to the trade in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, we run a small tiling company based in Wiltshire with most of our work on new build housing...
Replies
Views
Hi I am a self employed roof tiler by trade of over 11 years looking to becoming a wall/floor...
Replies
Views
M
My contractor installed Venatino Polished marble tiles this week. My wife and I noticed that...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I would like to introduce myself on the site, I am Jamie and I'm the owner of...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
R
Could you help young people learn skills for employment in construction? PT TUTOR to teach a...
Replies
Views
Rebecca Bowden
R

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
New to the trade
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.