Discuss New toy in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

gamma38

TF
Bedford
I saw a thread on here the other day about the dewalt dwc410, i have been looking on flrabay etc and you can get them for around £100. Bargain if they perform as good as they look. Have many got one of these?? I'm thinking of getting one. Also i've just looked at the rubi rail saw, i've got the festool wood version and it's awesome so I would think the rubi would be just as good. Anyone got one of those??

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to New toy in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've just bought a montolit minipiuma and noticed the rail is quite stiff. Does...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi, apologies if this has already been covered before but I couldn't find anything in the forum...
Replies
Views
Hi - this looks like a really great forum and I’m hoping I can get some advice. We have a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB