Guest viewing is limited

Tiling Tool Suppliers

We recommend a couple of the best tiling tool suppliers, Pro Tiler Tools and Trade Tiler

Both supply the best tiling tool supplies, cutter makes, tile trims etc.

Discuss New wet tile cutters in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

M

Martyn Fowler

Hi there

We are currently looking to invest in a proper wet tile cutter capable of cutting tiles up to 1000mm long and Grade 5 Porcelain which is giving our current machines a hard time.

We know it is going to be £800+ probably so want to make the right choice and would welcome first hand experience and feed back from current users. Anyone got any amazing machines they are using and also blades as they seem to vary like mad as well!

Looking forward to hearing from you

Martyn

Based near Croydon, Surrey

M

Martyn Fowler

Hi martyn and welcome..

Will need to be a rail saw then imo..

The new Rubi DX range are nice robust cutters and then you have Rodia saws as well are ones that i have seen.

Thanks Dave. I have looked at them as well as the Diamant DW250NL and the Clipper TR231GL and the Montolit Masterpuma 750. Difficult to choose as some of these are via the Internet so I can't touch and feel them so I wanted to find out generally what people have and know work well.

J

jonnyc

Trim line are selling the raimondi pikus at a very good price.
but I don't think you will get a good cutter for that sort of length for under 1300 quid.
these aluminium cutters are nice and light but they really don't last that long.
i have a norton clipper 100 that was still going strong after 12 years, but I stopped using when one my guys did his back in lifting it.
i currently have an alumanta 85 and 120,but legs have gone already after only 2 years.

Bam looks to be far and away the best quality but a lot more money. Having said that will probbably outlast the alumanta or raimondi three times over so really it would be the best value.

Reply to New wet tile cutters in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

HI FOLKS. LOOKING TO EXPAND ON MY TILING TOOLS AND INVEST IN A WET TILE CUTTER. WITH SO MANY...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I’m after a new hand held wet & dry saw cos my dewalts had it, and been looking at the...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi all. New to the forum. Transferring my skills from DIY to making tiling a profession. What...
Replies
Views
Maciej
M

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
New wet tile cutters
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 14.9%
  • BAL

Votes: 27 31.0%