Discuss New Years Resolutions in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

J

jonnyc

I have been for a run this morning as I want to get fit this year ,refurbish my 20 year old Rubi wet saw , start learning a foreign language
have you got one of the original rubi box cutters. i mentioned this cutter on forum the other day.
they are really rare now and i was really hacked off when someone i knew picked one up on ebay about 3 years ago for £300.00 in mint condition. they used to be really expensive 20 years ago but the only decent one on the market. what was the model no

S

Spud

have you got one of the original rubi box cutters. i mentioned this cutter on forum the other day.
they are really rare now and i was really hacked off when someone i knew picked one up on ebay about 3 years ago for £300.00 in mint condition. they used to be really expensive 20 years ago but the only decent one on the market. what was the model no
No Jonny I have a bench wet saw with a sliding tray which is about 20 years old the closest thing they have to it is the DR300-EN which looks exactly like the sima dakar plus ,I havent used it since I bought my Dewalt but it is a much more powerful saw at 3hp than the dewalt which is only 1.5hp ,I am going to properly refurbish this saw and will fit a new cam induction switch , new waterproof switch box ,new water pump ,new rubber on the tray ,new guide set and tray stop ,I will have to adapt some of the parts as Rubi dont hold spares for this machine any more, once have all the r parts and its working well ,I will clean it up and repaint it too, its going to be a project and I have a budget of £300 to do it

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to New Years Resolutions in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
uHeat and TilersForums.com go Way Back - And Continue to Partner-up to Bring You Savings on...
Replies
Views
I'm a chippy, I fit a lot of kitchens and some bathrooms, inevitably I have done quite a bit of...
Replies
Views
C
Hi guys, just a little note to let you know my story. (Sorry if it bores you). I was in the...
Replies
Views
MW Smith Ceramics
M
C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB