Discuss Newbi saying hello in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

Jezza264

Helloooo

I found this forum today purely by accident, all i can say is i wish i had found it years ago, it looks very informative and from some of the posts i have read, seems like a really good bunch of people on here.

Just a little about myself, i have been tiling for many years nows but guess i am still learning all the time, my big challenge at the moment is applying for my 176 visa to move to Oz, i am just waiting my technical interview as we speak.

I look forward to getting to know you all better over the coming months.

Cheers

Jez

Reply to Newbi saying hello in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hello, looking for advice and what to do next. Have had main bathroom installed via a local...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm just saying hello. I've just joined the tile forum because I'm looking for some...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
Hi guys. Am I a ****? Bumped into a builder in my local and he sees I do tiling so asks me to...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all, I am new to the trade. I have been on a couple of introductory courses recently and I'm...
Replies
Views
john bevan
J

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Newbi saying hello
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.