Discuss Newbie Intro in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

BlueToffee

Hi guys,

I am a quantity surveyor by trade and full but in my spare time i am renovating my 1973 house...been here browsing for a couple of years but now its crunch time as im ripping out small shower room and making a wet area so looking for advice...I will be posting the details in the wetroom section but just wanted to introduce myself here first.

I have to admit that your advice so far has been invaluable in doing my kitchen and bathroom...so thanks for that.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Newbie Intro in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hey guys, Thanks for being members here on TilersForums.com - it is a pleasure to have you! I...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm really hoping you all can help as I am at my wits end. We have hired...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Hoping that once again I can get some good advice on here, you were invaluable when...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB