Discuss newbie just saying hi in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

big george

hi been out of the trade a few years used to do a lot of work for M&Bs and refurb work for social clubs tiling plastering just catching up on changes in trade and to see if its worth starting up as a sole trader is there much work out there i still have a few contacts out there just feeling my way for now.been made redundant from last job and just seeing where to go from here. looking forward to reading through forum and learning a few new ideas:thumbsup:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to newbie just saying hi in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, new to the forum and after some advice if possible. Without boring you with my life...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Going through a major refurb on the house and recently had a 13mm limestone floor...
Replies
Views
Hi - we would very much appreciate some advice. In October 2020 we had a sole trader come in to...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB