Discuss Newbie member saying hello and introduction ... in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 41954

Hi folks

My name is Cameron, I live in central France and have a property renovation business.

I have an innate, almost obsessive desire to do anything I tackle to extremely high standards which alas only comes with knowledge and experience.

I joined TF to develop my general knowledge of all things tiling, learn tips and experience from professionals in the trade including methodology, products, tools and advice on things in general.
I hope to soon trawl through previous posts gleaning everything I can to improve my knowledge base.

You’re never too old to learn as the saying goes!

Regards to all

Cameron

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I have an innate, almost obsessive desire to do anything I tackle to extremely high standards
Didn't mean just your tiling work, I was referring to this. I assume most things you do then, you do to such a high standard?

Fair enough either way. :) I'll look forward to the tiling ones in the future then! haha

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Newbie member saying hello and introduction ... in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I'm just saying hello. I've just joined the tile forum because I'm looking for some...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
B
My name is Brian Ruiter and I live in Vancouver, BC, Canada. I'm a hack, in the sense that I...
Replies
Views
W
After being a member for a few months and reading everyone's threads etc, I thought its best I...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
M
Hello everyone! My name is Mike. I am very happy to join this forum today. :smilewinkgrin: I'd...
Replies
Views
M
Hello everyone! My name is Mike. I am very happy to join this forum today. :smilewinkgrin: I'd...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB