Discuss Newbie question in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

N

NinjaYeti

Hello everyone,

My wife and I just bought our first apartment and we have absolutely no idea about tiling, hence asking here on the forums.
So please excuse us as we are total beginners and new to tiling.

We would like to change the tiles in the toilet and the kitchen, but was wondering whether is it possible to change ONLY the tiles that I've highlighted in the magenta coloured line - ie. the small ugly looking beach-styled tiles.

e8ujazyz.jpg

ahysyquz.jpg

yqa6yvy4.jpg

Is it possible to remove just the highlighted area with something else of the same size?

Thanks!

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
Whats wrong with those tiles...lol

It depends how well there stuck on. For the full tile hit it with a hammer in the center then work your way out to the edge I just use a srew driver and just chip out small bits at a time.

The boarders try Chipping them from the top again using a hammer and screwdriver just small bits at a time. Hopefully they will come off easy .

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Newbie question in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everyone, I'm getting towards the end of a major renovation that has taken 4+ years so don't...
Replies
Views
R
Evening all. I'm wondering whether any of you have bought a portable reasonably priced...
Replies
Views
RDTiling
R
N
Hey guys, Total newbie here, came to ask a question, but needed to intro myself first. I'm...
Replies
Views
NinjaYeti
N
G
Hello all, Right...the Wife and I have just bought a right old project so funds are low, so I...
Replies
Views
p4ulo
P
F
Hi all I'm tiling my second kitchen, and just wanted to check in with you all that I'm doing it...
Replies
Views
Futuregrout
F
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB