Discuss Newbie Tiler looking for work in the Greater London/ London area in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

millerforever

I am as the title states a newbie tiler who is looking for work in the Greater London/London area. I had been working for a guy over in Reading for 6 months, things have dried up so am looking for another tiler/contractor. It took me an hour to get to and from work each day so commuting is not a problem. I live in Watford (Herts) and also have family in Erith (Kent) so am able to get to anywhere in the London region. I am hard working, willing to learn and completely reliable. I have a cscs card for any site work. If anyone has a position or knows anyone that may be able to help I would love to hear from you.

Lee

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Newbie Tiler looking for work in the Greater London/ London area in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, Looking for work with a tiler as a tilers mate. I attended a tiling course last year...
Replies
Views
Bobby Smith
B
I have recently completed a short tiling course at the DIY school in Stockport. I am looking for...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, new to the forum and after some advice if possible. Without boring you with my life...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m new to this forum. I’m starting a tiling course at the end of this month and when I...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
J
    • Winner
moved to the london area in 1984 when my wife got a transfer to Guildford with her works. needed...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB