Discuss Newbie in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

moffski72

Hi, been a member of this fer ages now, used it as a reference for my few tiling jobs (I'm a plumber/heating eng ) and very useful it has been too! Thought it was about time I said hi and thanks for any replies in advance, and if I can answer any plumbing issues I will, or try to anyway.
Gotta go, water tanks to - in and old ladies to rip off!;-)....

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Hi, been a member of this fer ages now, used it as a reference for my few tiling jobs (I'm a plumber/heating eng ) and very useful it has been too! Thought it was about time I said hi and thanks for any replies in advance, and if I can answer any plumbing issues I will, or try to anyway.
Gotta go, water tanks to - in and old ladies to rip off!;-)....
Welcome to the forum. :)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Newbie in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi there - I’m hoping to get some advice. I’m a builder, based in Melbourne, Australia. I’ve...
Replies
Views
Matthew7
M
Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB