UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Newcastle 3 - 0 Manchester United in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

Toon have been a surprise this season :) just need rid of that fool Mike Ashley!!!

I'am not a Fan of Mr Ashley but he certainly isn't a 'fool'. The real fans of Newcastle are the season ticket holders and those that travel to the away games and give their support to the Black/White stripe shirt!
But he has put his money into the club (along with 50,000 + fans) got rid of the deadwood (almost) who were on high wages for little/no return and is running the club as a business (with no sentiment). His problem is he doesn't talk to the people of Newcastle and just when you might believe there is a chink in his persona he upsets you again.
But today it's 'more than a game -it's life' (Bill Shankley)

M

Muse2k8

timeless john said:
I'am not a Fan of Mr Ashley but he certainly isn't a 'fool'. The real fans of Newcastle are the season ticket holders and those that travel to the away games and give their support to the Black/White stripe shirt!
But he has put his money into the club (along with 50,000 + fans) got rid of the deadwood (almost) who were on high wages for little/no return and is running the club as a business (with no sentiment). His problem is he doesn't talk to the people of Newcastle and just when you might believe there is a chink in his persona he upsets you again.
But today it's 'more than a game -it's life' (Bill Shankley)

Not denying the man hasn't caused some good but with the opportunity he has, he has been stupid with some decisions. He's like alot of people with power, he doesn't listen to those who he needs the support of.

Anyway back to topic. Fantastic win for the toon. Man Utd have had a strange season so far and have not had the results they should have. That drilling from City should never have happened.

Reply to Newcastle 3 - 0 Manchester United in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

T
Now I'am not sure if many members are aware but I support Newcastle United. This is because I...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.