UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss newcastle in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

mattle40

Haha I agree to an extent but then why do utd have such massive debts, they've spent huge amounts developing their academy for future success which is the right way to go but you can still argue they are buying success, they've just gone the long way round..
Look at Chelsea, they did the same when abramovich took over but thats forgotten now and they're a consistent top 4 team in their own right again
I think city need a break, they've had a great season n they deserve it
Mancini has worked wonders

IMO lol

T

Time's Ran Out

The only Manager to work wonders this season is Alan Pardew!
When it comes to percentages for wages v turnover Newcastle are well in credit and we shall see how good these other managers are when they have to find talent and not buy it and keep within the rules of fair play.
Newcastle is full of wonderful Geordies so today we open our city to the rest of the premier league - your all welcome to be Geordies for a day!
Enjoy the match - and may good football prevail.

D

doug boardley

Haha I agree to an extent but then why do utd have such massive debts, they've spent huge amounts developing their academy for future success which is the right way to go but you can still argue they are buying success, they've just gone the long way round..
Look at Chelsea, they did the same when abramovich took over but thats forgotten now and they're a consistent top 4 team in their own right again
I think city need a break, they've had a great season n they deserve it
Mancini has worked wonders

IMO lol
so do I!! (about 22 legs would be nice:oops:)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to newcastle in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers...
Replies
Views
I need advice on score and snap cutting of large porcelain tiles, lets say, over 1000 mm long...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.