Discuss Nice to work with.... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Lol, 300 x 200 ***** of a tile. Best cutting in one go.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1376338739868.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 101
This is the one Topps do Allister Harmony Th factory is called Magma
AMB_ETERNITY-BLACK_01.jpg
This is another colour (other than the white one originally posted) The idea is that you grout all over the entire surface of the ceramic tile.......
Weve tested these to see if the grout can actually stick, i definitely wouldn't be selling these for a shower area, they might look nice as a feature tile but we decided against importing them.

Be interested in hearing if anybody has fixed the ones from Topps.

I would insist on using a grout sealer at least......What grout did you use out of interest Paul?

Back tomorrow, shall check the bag. Not Bal or Mapei. Supplied by customer; water resistant wide joint cement based.

Image doesn't look good, tapatalk upload has compressed the original picture.

Last edited:

STEVO

TF
stockport
I fit these to a ensuite floor a few years ago,looked nice but was like walking on a pebble beach ! View attachment 53581
And horrible to match up

I did too, damn pain in the ***! Got a full wall feature in a shower to do next week!
Dreading it. You just can't advise some customers can ya!

Reply to Nice to work with.... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
Post a New Thread for Each Tiling Job Completed. Rather than using the Show us Your Work Thread...
Replies
Views
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views
I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers...
Replies
Views
Hello one and all, I have a 240m2 floor tiling job to price, including a tile upstand edged with...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB