Discuss Nightmare please help in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

specren

TF
Guys,

Ive made a school boy error. I cleaned some grout smearing on my recently fixed black matt porcelain tiles (unpolished).

I used some grout remover which did nothing, so i increased the % mixture and not much happened. However, I did notice a light blooming affect where i rubbed the tiles (luckly, not all of them). I noticed by using Fila tile enhancer, it darkened them up again, , but slowly it came back, so i sealed again, and they darkened again.

Unfortunately, its not stayed like this. Can i use a stripper to clean away the coats of enhancer and treat the grout remover acid? I guess this is what it is coming through.

Any suggestions

cheers

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Nightmare please help in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everyone. I'm really hoping you all can help as I am at my wits end. We have hired...
Replies
Views
This is my first time posting, I searched for a similar thread and didn't find much- apologies...
Replies
Views
Hello! At the completion of my new kitchen tile installation, the grout I had selected (dark...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi there - I’m hoping to get some advice. I’m a builder, based in Melbourne, Australia. I’ve...
Replies
Views
Matthew7
M

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB