Discuss Nightmare with pressure washer !!!!! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

Well i bought one a karcher commercial , brand new out of the box, and it leaked out of the bottom of the machine i bought it from these jokers http://www.tooled-up.com/?referrer=googletooled-up&gclid=CP_vqa6F8L8CFQjItAoddw8ANA they will not send-out another machine until this one has gone back to karcher, then today they should of picked it up and they have not.....not a happy bunny:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown: i deffo would not recommend this company based on there service................dont go here..........

C

Colour Republic

If you bought it on line then you are covered by the distance selling regulations, 7 days to return it.
This is broken so you are entitled to a money back guarantee.

Almost true but there can be a catch.

The 7 day distance selling rule only applies to domestic sales. i.e you bought it as a consumer in your name. It does not apply to business 2 business sales, so if you bought it in your company name or on a company credit card then the rules are not the same,

In practice many online firms will still honor the 7 day rule but if they wanted to wriggle out of it then in the eyes of the law they could. You still have other rights with regards to faulty products but you can't use the distance selling rule if the item was purchased by your company.

I've bought from tooled up before and had no issues, good sefvice in fact but if they told me the same as DPF then i'd be more than a little upset too.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Nightmare with pressure washer !!!!! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

C
Today i have been working with a friend of mine labouring for him (plumber) as my job starts on...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB