UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Nintendo ds games... free in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Y

Yorkshire Tiling Services

Anyone buying their kids a Nintendo DS for Christmas ?
Have got my little lad a DSI, and have also bought an R4 Card online.
This card has some special emulation software on it, which enables you to play Nintendo DS ROMS.. these are versions of the games which can only be played via the card.. have just downloaded about 20 games including Super Mario Kart,Mario Land and others. My mate has over 100 games ( ROM'S) which he is going to let me have.
As far as I know this is not illegal and is free... have saved an absolute fortune.

Y

Yorkshire Tiling Services

Plenty of sites sell R4 cards, do a search, you will need one with storage, best 4 gb or 8 gb,all the software to play games is on card...
Best way to get 100's or 1000's of games is to install "Utorrent" which is a download assistant, then search for "ISO Hunt" via U torrent in search bar... when on ISO hunt, then search for "DSI roms".... you will get a list of people offering games to download... these will be downloaded as "RAR" files, which is a kind of ZIP file. You will also need "win RAR" to open and unzip them.
Once downloaded, use "Winrar" to extract. You will see a number of files extracted, but the files you need to copy onto the card are the ones that end in .nds.
I downloaded 200 games last night.
Think they are a bit of a grey area in terms of legallity,as they are are a ROM version of game, not actual game. The software on card enables you to play game.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Nintendo ds games... free in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Nintendo ds games... free
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.