Discuss No more ply screws in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

L

leec

well the floor is laid as best as possible, not having the pleasure of my bath sink or toilet removed prior to board laying i had to do the best that i could plus also the walls not perfectly straight, i used plenty of of mega adhesive and screws my question is the screws i cannot get perfectly flush with the board not one, they are only very very minutely pertruding up from the board does this make a difference i physiclly cannot tighten them anymore and i used a power screw driver as recommended by the manafacture. anyone else experienced this?

Reply to No more ply screws in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I bought 6mm No More Ply for my bathroom floor before I tile. As you can see the...
Replies
Views
We just had a 1.5 sq. m area of floor tiled professionally in our ensuite. The base floor is 18...
Replies
Views
F
I'm doing a small bathroom and there is no more ply to go down, the floor has been previously...
Replies
Views
Flintstone
F
G
Hi all, I'm new to the forum so please forgive any silly questions, I've taken on rather a big...
Replies
Views
W
Hi all, I am after a bit of advice after becoming conbfised over many different answers from...
Replies
Views
lizzardtong
L

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
No more ply screws
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.