Discuss No replies to threads? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

Merlin5

Hi. At the risk of sounding like I'm moaning (which I don't want to do as there's good people at this forum :smilewinkgrin:) I'm a bit disappointed that I've posted two threads in two forums (5 days ago and 2 days ago) with detailed information and photos, and noone has replied. I wouldn't have thought my questions are too difficult for the experienced tilers that are members here. I appreciate members are busy themselves out at work, but I'm seeing all other people's threads getting replies. I appreciate help is free here and I think I've been patient and given my threads enough time to see if anyone would reply before making this thread. I'm a complete noob with tiling and only joined to get some advice. What's the point of joining the forum if noone tries to help me? My first thread got replies but since then, I've become invisible it seems. :drool5: My apologies for complaining, maybe someone can look at my threads and tell me if I did something wrong? Perhaps they're too long? I just try to convey as much info as possible to make it easier for people to help me.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to No replies to threads? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB