Discuss no way...... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mr Tiler

Most likely claim 20% income tax. But if you earn less than £10,000 you won't pay any tax and therefore won't get any relief.
Hope this makes some sense.

yes mate only looked at it breifley last night but tbh in my first year of self employment I would barley if anywhere near earn £5,725 so wouldn't even be paying my N.I Contributions so would probably still be signing on to get my tick! lol

M

Mr Tiler

but I would like to say thank you to some of you guys who have helped me on this tiling journey so far lol... the site has not only pushed me to want it more than I did in the first place but shown me that its a real trade and not anybody can do it..... I have been made to look a fool and have actually made mysef look a fool at times but I have learned a lot so far and have a hell of a lot to learn. its nearly been 12 months since I set out to learn and its very slow but I am getting there!!!! thanks again.

Reply to no way...... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Hoping that once again I can get some good advice on here, you were invaluable when...
Replies
Views
Good morning all, I havent been in the business of tiling long. With that being said as someone...
Replies
Views
Grouting my shower walls in a few days. I tried to do everything by the book, which I did. Water...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB