UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss non payment in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

K

kev j

i have tiled and grouted a porcelain bathroom walls and floor , bathroom company were in a hurry to get it finished and fitted all the sanatry wear and fittings ,i posted my invoice to them only for them to tell me there were some issues with some of the tiles and they are not going to pay , can anyone tell me, must they give me two chances to put the work right they say is wrong before payment is made ,

kilty55

TF
Arms
edinburgh
hi kev,1st of all you must contact the bathroom company

i would call them 1st and advise them that you have to be notified 1st if they want any tiles changed as it was you who did the job,they cannot just claim at the end tiles werent up to scratch and pay you nothing and sat goodbye

if you dont get anywhere verbally with them,send a recorded delivery letter asking for payment within 7 days and if this is not met court action will follow

if no response open a small claim...i think it costa about 60 pounds and pursue them for full payment

hopefully it wont come to that but they have to give you the sub contractor the chance to rectify anything they cant just say your not getting paid and we have fixed it.

good luck

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to non payment in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi - looking for a bit of advice if anyone has experienced this. Hands up I am completely...
Replies
Views
L
I would like some advise. We booked a tiler for a new build with quite a lot of work to be done...
Replies
Views
Hello. Can I take your advice please? Our groundworks company are refusing to guarantee their...
Replies
Views
Bathroom being refurbished. A load of things have been rushed like some loosely rollered (not...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.