Discuss Norcross Adhesive in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

White Room

who is your local supplier whitebeam.

I can only speak for the gypsum addys and my experience suggests that the tilemaster is much nicer and much easier to use than the norcross tile to gypsum product. At last pricing Tilemaster was also much cheaper.

Its Acorn tiles in Hemel Hempstead Alan, think there working on purchasing price thats why there using Norcross and say that Tilemaster will be putting there prices up in the new year????

I get the Seta flex for just under the £12 mark.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Norcross Adhesive in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, Looking for advice mainly on how much adhesive I should remove from between the tiles in a...
Replies
Views
I'm having a nightmare trying to establish product info from distributors. For example...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a very small area (1m.sq) on an exterior doorway entrance wall to tile. I would...
Replies
Views
I will be tiling with 60*30 procelain tiles. They weight about 3.57kg each which is about...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB