Discuss North korea. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Americans again are gearing this one up they should stay out of it and let the South and North get on with it. They've stayed quite peaceful for years, the moment America drop some dummy bombs on the borderline to prove their support for the south, the north start with their banter.

I read a blog written by a guy who watches north korea, he wrote for the New York Times, and he said that most of the banter we read in our media (especially sky news) is taken well out of context. He said you don't see the south reporting it the same, they're quite peaceful about it all and are used to it. And the north, while saying in their news reports ".... will bomb them with this that and the other" - we are missing the part before it that says "if the south do this, we will do that" and then the south reply "if the north do this, we will do that".

America are dying for this to kick off as they'll sell arms, end up with years of contracts to support their dying economy, and will end up with trade deals with whichever leader they end up supporting in the north and use to replace the current mad head. Who is mad, sure, but he's kept himself to himself for years.

Americans are flying drones over there often, using satellite imagery all the time and posting it in the news on purpose, and using military forces to provoke a response from the north.

It's a shame on both the north and the south that america are butting in IMO. And it'll be a shame on the british if we once again follow the americans and their lies they come up with to start another war they will never finish.

Just my 2p.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to North korea. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello friends. I am looking for a bit of advice, you would be so kind. I have been a long...
Replies
Views
So, my elderly/disabled neighbour mentioned to me the other day that one of the seals had come...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
This kitchen is not level as can be seen in the attached picture. From floorboard to kitchen...
Replies
Views
Sid2323
S

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB