Currently reading:
Northeast tiling feedback

Discuss Northeast tiling feedback in the Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries area at TilersForums.com.

J

jamie dury

just been on both the plastering & tiling course at northeast tiling. They were both excellently delivered by both Derek (plastering) & and Darren (tiling & boss). you are pushed hard but this is to ensure you learn as much as possible. I would recommend the 9 day plastering and 8 day tiling course to anyone thinking of doing a course in these areas.
Thank very much to Darren, Derek & tracey

jamie

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Northeast tiling feedback in the Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

We recently completed the (rectified porcelain) floor tile installation in the bathroom and...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I can personally recommend UK Pro Tiling. Darren is a great tutor, the aftercare is great and it...
Replies
Views
F
Good evening all. I need to tile the kitchen floor over the bank holiday weekend. We are having...
Replies
Views
Futuregrout
F
J
dose any one fit this? about 8 years ago started to do this product went to Evesham and did...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB