Discuss Norton TT200 is it really worth so much more than similar saws? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

J

JimboD

The erbauer 750 is only £80 and the Vitrex PRO 750 £100 so why is the Norton TT200 £150? What are you paying for?

Also, silly question but when cutting mitres on the norton with the table tilted how do you do wide cuts? the YouTube video shows someone cutting a thin strip but it appears if you want to cut a mitre on a 300mm wide tile you need to put it on the left hand side of the blade and manually hold it up against the fence to stop it dropping slightly as you feed it past the blade. I hope this makes sense:lol:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Norton TT200 is it really worth so much more than similar saws? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

S
Hi all I'd recently been asking about the dewalt d2400 and montolit wet saws. I'd still like...
Replies
Views
Tommy_S
T
C
Ok as some of you will know I foolishly bought a Rubi TS-50 Plus last year thinking I was buying...
Replies
Views
Peter
P

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB