Discuss Not a Know it All..!! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

GAZ5518

TF
Esteemed
Arms
EPSOM
Hi all;-):hurray:
Quick intro....New to this place...and this stuff...!!:yikes:
Have been Tiling for over 30 years , my Father and Grandfather were both Tilers....so its in the Blood as they say...
Have probably covered every eventuallity and type of project over the years but am still learning as times and attitudes change.(Not a know it all)!!
based in East Sussex originally From SW London doing most of my stuff in the private sector.
Like most of you pro's out there...mixing with the not so pro's makes our lives so very hard these days as i find that work seems to be challanging, due to the fact that good jobs are being taken on by all and sundrie for prices that were around in the 80's/90's!!...
Rant over....lol:oops:
Anyway if I can be of any assistance to anyone by way of advice or workmanship...contact me
Thanks
G.:thumbsup:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Not a Know it All..!! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
:thumbsdown: Just been to look at another job. Large Victorian house with a moosive bathroom...
Replies
Views
Found this forum while searching for a new tile cutter, and was impressed by the help and...
Replies
Views
T
DIY SOS. Helping people without time or money, in need desperate need to get a project...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all, Just had the bathroom floor tiled - well almost , the builder walked off after a...
Replies
Views
StevieBoy
S

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB