Discuss Not all kids are attached to their computers and video games.... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rob Z

:lol: ... at least not my son (age 8)....

We're having quite a storm here, cold, windy, rain hammering down......Robby's baseball game was cancelled and he was quite unhappy.

So, I was up here in my office, listening to the rain batter the side of the house, hearing thumps and bangs, and I was thinking "Wow, the wind is blowing so hard it's shaking the screens and the sashes!"

Then, I heard a bang that was so loud I had to investigate.:yikes:

Jr. was outside, taking batting practice! :lol:

Fortunately, he was using a wiffle ball and plastic bat, and not a real baseball.:smilewinkgrin:

Attachments

• IMG_0597 (Large).JPG
    123.6 KB · Views: 37
R

Rob Z

We finally made him come in, once the wind gusts got up to about 40 mph. :yikes:

I'm just glad he's using a wiffle ball now because he has already broken four windows in the house.:mad2:

I don't think I've seen another kid so obsessed with baseball. I have to admit that I'm glad it's baseball and not other sports that I don't enjoy. :smilewinkgrin:

And I'm glad that he doesn't like all the electronic lollipops-computer, tv, video games, Ipod, etc etc.

Reply to Not all kids are attached to their computers and video games.... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Not all kids are attached to their computers and video games....
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.