Discuss Not been paid GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Done a job for a builder in early December, while I was there the client turned up and said what a good job I'm doing, but also said they weren't happy with the builder. Any how finished the job, but still have not been paid, I contacted the customer, who told me the tiling was included in the builders contract, and he has to pay me. The builder howerver says the client owes him £4000, and I will have to wait till this has been sorted out. I think nearly 4 months, and it should of been sorted out by now, and any how their fallout is nothing to do with me and I want paying, any ideas on what I should do. Any advice is appreciated.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
You dont seem sure who you were working for?? You formed a contract when you took on the work. Who did you form that contract with. Was it with the builder or was it the client. In other words who told you to get on with the work?? That party is the one who you should chase. As already stated it is irrelevant whether the builder has been paid or not. I agree th length of time is unreasonable so send that person an invoice by recorded delivery and take it from there

- - - Updated - - -

Your gripe is with the builder, regardless as to whether he is owed or not, HE owes you.
Unless the contract is direct with the client as often happens in the small builder and self build world

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Not been paid GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
How has 2022 been so far? How's the economy affecting you? Any tips? This email has been sent...
Replies
Views
Bathroom being refurbished. A load of things have been rushed like some loosely rollered (not...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
I am sure someone will know a good practice solution. We started a wetroom last year and then...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB