Discuss Not Tiling But Ideas Needed! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Here is a non-standard problem. What would you do with a 2" gap between the SIDE of a BIG stone fireplace, and where a new stud partition wall had to go.

Too small a gap to use a board. To0 big a gap for any filling. Too irregular (because of stones, to just insert a fillet of wood (unless anyone knows any tricks!).
Too difficult to access for the builder to have finished it off properly, especially towards the back.

About 2-3" wide, 4' high off the floor, going in 3 - 4 ' to the back wall.

(yes, the builder could've thought about it first .....):mad2:

maybe a picture idc will help.
Any sensible idea entertained!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Not Tiling But Ideas Needed! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
I will be tiling with 60*30 procelain tiles. They weight about 3.57kg each which is about...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
I'm redoing our bathroom and looking for some advice on tiling backer boards in relation to the...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB