Discuss NP Tiling - finished bathroom (almost!) in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

pilsburypie

As per my previous post recommending Neale from NP Tiling (Sir Ramic) here are a few pics of the bathroom 95% finished. All that is left to do is a bit of painting of the door frame and rad pipes, a clean of the windows and frames from my sloppy painting and a good clean throughout. Cheers again peeps for all your help :thumbsup:
sink-1.jpg loo-1.jpg shower-1.jpg bath-1.jpg tiles-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to NP Tiling - finished bathroom (almost!) in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Posted a couple of times for advice a few weeks back, the outcome of which was to scrap my plan...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. First time poster and tile diy. Thanks in advance for any and all help, tidbits...
Replies
Views
Hi.... I have recently had my bathroom refitted and tiled floor to ceiling. The company tell me...
Replies
Views
Hi.... I have recently had my bathroom refitted and tiled floor to ceiling. The company tell me...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB