UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss NVQ Course Notes in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

ChaseTiling

Hi there

Anyone got information on whats covered on the NVQ2 tiling. Will have to be work based assessed and Im on my own - so how the hell do I learn the right stuff to become competent. Course notes for ICA or NVQ2 would be really appreciated :grouphug: .

Best Wishes

Howard

Tiling Solutions 4U
Howard,

I am more than happy to send you the scheme of work for each qualification, so that you will see what you will cover for each award.

As for course notes, you will find it difficult to get these as people have paid a lot of money for these and may not be prepared to hand them over - which is fair enough I think. ;)

PM me with your home address and I am more than happy to send you all the info you need to make an informed decision as to what qualification suits you, and how to go about getting it.

Best regards,
Chase Tiling Academy

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to NVQ Course Notes in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Be the Best with BAL! The importance of correct training should never be underestimated. As the...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
T
So.... Signed up to the forum, looked at loads of threads (found the one about poor workmanship...
Replies
Views
F
Hi!
Hi there. My names Chris im new to the forum. I did an intensive tiling course about 5 years ago...
Replies
Views
J
Hello there, As you are all aware, sadly Gary from Alpine tiling died last year. I paid for and...
Replies
Views
Information in this first post is based on the Level 1 found here: Diploma in Wall & Floor...
Replies
Views
S

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.