UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss NVQ level 3 and Advanced Craft Award in Wall and Floor tiling in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

ChaseTiling

CHASE TILING ACADEMY LIMITED
Ceramic Wall & Floor Tiling Courses
Construction Skills / City and Guilds Approved Centre No. 5451

Chase Tiling Academy is proud to announce that we are now accredited for NVQ level 3 assessments in Wall and Floor Tiling through O.S.A.T. and also the delivery of the Advanced Construction Award. For further information please contact us on 01543 424205.

Margaret
Chase Tiling Academy

hi guys, great news on your accreditation. I joined your forum last night from Oz and i have a tiling company here but have to return to the uk for family.We tile everything from houses to olympic pools and highrises. Im aware of the NVQs required and was wondering if there is any reciprocal agreement with oz for transfering me from oz to uk. I had a company in uk for 7 yrs then lived in oz with current company for 20yrs we have full qualification licences for tiling over here and was wondering if I need to go through the system fully again. or can I produce my current licences (2 required here) can anyone advise me please, Regards Col

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to NVQ level 3 and Advanced Craft Award in Wall and Floor tiling in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I’m not looking to tile the floor, but feel this forum has some really smart and helpful...
Replies
Views
    • Agree
[reposted here as it seems much more active] Hi, I’m not looking to tile the floor, but feel...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
S
Hi guys I have a 30 sqm garage floor I want to tile. The concrete slab was laid in 3 sections...
Replies
Views
Silver Birch
S
P
Good evening all. I'm hoping someone can help. I have never tiled a floor before, and have the...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.