Discuss NW london HA4,11m²,porcelain 338x338mm. laid at 45° in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

As in title area is 11m² porcelain tile to be laid at 45°. room is approx. 2.7x4.2 m² but there is a hatch opening in the floor that reduces area to just under 11m². floor substructure is new 18mm ply on 145mm joists at 350cc across sleeper walls(spans less than 1.2m) and is very stiff/deflection free and has been overboarded with 6mm cement board.

I am looking for an ASAP start.

Please PM if interested or if you have any questions

Neil Davenport

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to NW london HA4,11m²,porcelain 338x338mm. laid at 45° in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

T
Hi All, I have three months work starting asap in West London, 600 x 300's paying £18 per M2...
Replies
Views
leetiler
L
C
Hi Looking for a tiler for a kitchen refit were just getting sorted. Penn, Wolverhampton WV4...
Replies
Views
carlt
C
M
Tilers wanted for big commercial retail jobs, Big areas lots of work for the right guys mainly...
Replies
Views
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
G
Hello, I was wondering if I could use some experts brains on here to find out where in Surrey...
Replies
Views
Gump69
G

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB