Discuss NW London, tiling 1 wet room, 1 bathroom in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

A

Alex s

Hi, I am looking for a high quality tiler for a current job in london (NW3), comprising of a ground floor wet room, both floor (approx 8m2) using 450mm square tiles, and all walls using a combination of the 450 square on some walls and 600mmx300mm large format tiles on other walls.

Would like quote to fit just tiles, also to fit UFH and tanking etc.

Also upstairs bathroom similar spec. (no UFH)

The main requirement is a very high quality finish with good attention to detail.

Thanks
Alex

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to NW London, tiling 1 wet room, 1 bathroom in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good evening to all. I’m here this evening looking for some advice if you would be so kind...
Replies
Views
Hi All over from the electrical forum, was hoping you may be able to give me some advice. i am...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I am having a downstairs small bathroom completely renovated. There will be a new...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
M
Hi This is my first time posting so hope it is in the right place. I am renovating and old...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB