UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Oh dear...Someone left the tap on!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

E

enduro

Got a call early this morning from a mate, he popped into his offices and someone had left the tap running in the kitchen and flooded a couple of offices...:yikes: I managed to extract most of the water out and he left a couple of dehumidifiers running. Someone is going to get a b--------- tmro..:lol:

Flooded office 003.jpg Flooded office 004.jpg Flooded office 005.jpg Flooded office 006.jpg Flooded office 007.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Oh dear...Someone left the tap on!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

F
Dear Mum, Our Scoutmaster told us to write to our parents in case you saw the flood on...
Replies
Views
VanCleef
V
G
At what point do you say no to doing a job ? My problem here is this, I get called in to quote a...
Replies
Views
it all started last friday when i noticed my eyes weren't quite right, i was finding it hard to...
Replies
Views
Does anyone else get customers like this. What you say versus what they hear? "That needs...
Replies
Views
Ambercat
A
D
Got me thinking the other day whether its worth having all these modern methods of communication...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Oh dear...Someone left the tap on!!!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.