UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Oh how we laughed..... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

A picture to go with this topic!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348684129.271490.jpg

Sent via tapatalk for iPhone 5

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
That's brilliant!

I watched the Liverpool v Man U game on the weekend. Felt a bit sorry for Liverpool actually. I think they deserved a win. Don't think it was a red card either.

You're right there Ali, it should have been either both or neither sent off in that case. But we all know Halsey has been a transfer target of the ex-Aberdeen manager. :mad2:

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
I think neither John. It's football the way it used to be played. 50/50 ball, both got stuck in and both got something on it. It frustrates the hell out of me to see players rolling around like they're taking their last breaths. We used to go in harder in the school playground, and get straight up and carry on.

The red card changed the game completely but Liverpool still took it to them. It was an excellent game to watch.

Brenden Rogers is a quality manager as well imo. I think what Liverpool need to do is get rid of that snake suarez and get a striker with a bit of muscle and don't mind taking people on because of it.

I

Ian

I think neither John. It's football the way it used to be played. 50/50 ball, both got stuck in and both got something on it. It frustrates the hell out of me to see players rolling around like they're taking their last breaths. We used to go in harder in the school playground, and get straight up and carry on.

The red card changed the game completely but Liverpool still took it to them. It was an excellent game to watch.

Brenden Rogers is a quality manager as well imo. I think what Liverpool need to do is get rid of that snake suarez and get a striker with a bit of muscle and don't mind taking people on because of it.

Andy Carroll? :lol:

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds

They need quality players, no doubting suarez is a great player, but they need more than him and Gerrard.

Rogers is an ok manager but has no pedigree. The problem I see it as is they are so far behind the top 3-4 clubs now that it's hard to attract a big name. Rock and a hard place it seems to me.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
They should of made a bid for RVP from us!

Give them two or three more games. Still in the settling in period at the moment. Arsenal was in the same position last season.

Liverpool would never pay £200k per week when Gerrard is 'only' on £120k, and he wants CLeague football, he's not going to get that with the scousers, probably not even Europa League

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Oh how we laughed..... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi folks, I've signed up to ask for some advice. I know you'll wince as I'm a try-hard DIYer...
Replies
Views
R
Me and my mate who is a building contractor have just started to tile my new house with some...
Replies
Views
I've had a couple of messages about this who has read a thread option. And I'm starting to...
Replies
Views
D
How do I drill a hole in a steel bath. Or cast iron bath. Instructions on drilling into baths...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
D
Drilling a hole into a Belle bath. Fitting Victorian taps. Drill steel baths. Project fitting...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.