Discuss Oh The Joys in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

terrycoe1

advice needed went to a job today that's been previously tiles by a bathroom installation company they had some one they use tile the area I was put forward from my cousin to her friend who is currently renting her flat out to go take a look and give advice this is what I have found .....(picture attached)Basically the tiles are falling off there individual glass mosaics !:/ they come of individual been poorly layed the wall hasn't been tanked/primed also my advice would be rip right back to stud put backer board up seal then Tile !?any other options for something like this!?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 42
T

terrycoe1

This was tiled Aprox 1/ Half ago I think she's trying To contact the company that installed and supplied the bathroom and tiles but I fear say she will have no joy in getting them to redo it inadvised what' should have been done ie primed /tanked before I think the job will come my way so looking for the best option and cheapest option for her .... Worst thing is there's a control panel for the shower which now does not work !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    258.9 KB · Views: 29
R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

This was tiled Aprox 1/ Half ago I think she's trying To contact the company that installed and supplied the bathroom and tiles but I fear say she will have no joy in getting them to redo it inadvised what' should have been done ie primed /tanked before I think the job will come my way so looking for the best option and cheapest option for her .... Worst thing is there's a control panel for the shower which now does not work !
well this pic tells the whole story only two out comes used fix and grout or the leak is coming from the wall behind as graverty will not allow the weight of water to travel this high

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Oh The Joys in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
Hi I am after some advice and opinion if the quality of our recently installed tiles is of an...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I could do with some advise if anyone would kindly help me. first of all, I’m not a...
Replies
Views
Edd The Tiler
E
Hello all, I could do with some advise if anyone would kindly help me. first of all, I’m not a...
Replies
Views
This kitchen is not level as can be seen in the attached picture. From floorboard to kitchen...
Replies
Views
Sid2323
S

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB