Discuss Oh yes! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rich

Saw them about 6 months ago and they forgot words and out of tune, They did Moby Dick good though....well the drummer did !

Oh dear, I havnt seen them for a couple of years but they were bang on when I did. I went to see them with 2 of the biggest zep fans who saw the real thing back in the day and they were even impressed. Perhaps they were having a bad night, not that that lets them off for messing up the words, that awful!

Or perhaps we were so drunk that we would have thought anything sounded good...

R

Rich

Fred Zeppelin have been around for donkeys years and said to be No 1 tribute to Led Zeppelin, Robert Plant has seen them three times but then he would as he is a local here. I think they have lost it myself as I have seen another tribute to them but not a look alike trib. These are called the Rubber Plants and they are really awesome.

Ah I have heard they are good. Not had the chance to see them tho. Havnt been to any gigs for a while now as the pennies are tight :thumbsdown:

Reply to Oh yes! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Seems alot of talk that 20kg per mtr2 is the max weight limit for plaster. Few questions 1. its...
Replies
Views
Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views
Hi there, We have red quarry tiles in our indoor entrance hall and my wife would like to paint...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
I will be tiling with 60*30 procelain tiles. They weight about 3.57kg each which is about...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Oh yes!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.