UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Ok time to confess in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

Well i know most of the guys that were around when i was on, have sussed me out, so i will admit its me GOONER, i cant even remember why i got evicted now, it's been so long, and i must admit it's good to be -on here, it's a great forum
i have been saddened to see that sum of the guys have jacked and stepped down as they are all good guys and very good tilers, i still don't know the reasons, i had a shock when reading the archives , but i was not here when that happened
but if i get the chance i would like to be part of the forum again, and help heal/build up the confidence and great advice you all give again as a team of pro's
but that is not my decision , if i get evicted again then it's been a pleasure seeing and hearing from you all ......... not sure if my screen is going to go blank again :yikes: DAVE x

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

Hows business in the pool market, have you found a downturn in line with the rest of the industry, Ive seen loads of smaller developers building more bespoke houses all over the place near me, all seem to have pool annex's?
well oli i wont lie and say it's easy, it's not lot's of good people have gone to the wall, as in other sectors , but there is still money at the top end of the market for anyone doing quality work,and i'am fighting for anything i can get in on, i 'am very pleased my children have grown -up , it seems to take a bit of the pressure off for some reason,you just have to re-double your efforts is my way,if i get knocked down i just keep getting -up it's in my nature for some reason,

Reply to Ok time to confess in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I have a 1940's semi and i have been redecorating my front room, no its my own...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've been planning on tiling my 16sq m dining room floor for ages, so have been reading...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Please help me. Really having a nightmare here. Just moved into a new house and the...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.