UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss OK too much of a big job fo me so just a few question in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I

Iain79

Hi
If you not read what problem i have the link is below with some pics

http://www.tilersforums.com/tiling-forum/55399-rplacing-shower-tiles-now-face-big.html

Now i phone a few local tilers and 1 coming 2moro morning and 2 more next week... i cant affored to do this till end of march but it gives time for wall to dry not that i think it damp but i cant tell if it wet or it cold..

Is there anything i should ask when they turn up??? is so what???

I have broken some of the tiles so might want to get it all done and wife want new tiles anyway.

I have bath with a power shower at the front end. The tiles go round 3 edges of the bath from top of the bath edge to the ceilings.. Plasterbored stop at the top off the bath too!!!! now on where the shower was hitting the tiles is where the bad problem is. The rest and from the 3rd row above is good & dry..

I know he will need water proof Grout not resistant..
But unsure what type of plasterbored...
One guy gave me an estamate over the phone bear in mind he dosnt know the size!!! but he says 300 quid not inc tiles (I was shock was execting over 1k) now i know it hard but hope some can give me a close idea how much to expect we loads of cowboys in devon.... Thanks for ur help again also pic added for idea of size photo.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to OK too much of a big job fo me so just a few question in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
My mum is having her bathroom fitted and she sent me some photos and my partner pointed out that...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m not a tiler - which is why I have one in working away on my new kitchen floor! However...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.