Discuss Ok what you getting your other half for chrimbo in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 9966

whats wrong with an iron....or some cooking pots..:lol:

at least you'll have a quite Christmas, as she wont be speaking to you..lol

a friend of mine got given 3 irons for christmas one year, 1 from her husband, 1 from her mother and 1 from her mother in law. Literally, weeks after she had given birth to her first child and they all basically tell her to get on with the housework. the husband learned from his mistake and it's been diamonds ever since.

household items should only be for weddings gifts.

10 Expirable vouchers for days out, walks etc..
She still has 4 Non refundable, left over from 2012
23yrs together she's starting to see the funny side. :lol:

2011's blackberry on orange didn't go down to well though.
wanted O2.

1504540_10152169780448203_1132479902_n.jpg

Last edited:

Reply to Ok what you getting your other half for chrimbo in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a wetroom tray on timber floor. We have an impey shower tray and tanking membrane...
Replies
Views
Got a kitchen floor to do and it consists of a concrete floor which then meets a timber floor...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB