Discuss One of those months in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

tfs

Been working non stop recently will be doing seven days a week untill May, one of my main reasons for deciding to go self employed was to have more time with the family etc, rarely seems to be the case though.

I think this will be one of my goals this year, I always try my best not to work weekends and then I work every weekend for a month:lol:

anyone else run off there feet just now?

I found that this time last year was busy for me also up untill August then it started to go back to normal.

for me just now its the tradesmen who sub contract work out to me that seems to be making things harder as I could deal with my own workload if I wasnt working for them. I would not be kept busy all year round if it wasnt for these guys though. For some strange reason all the work always seems to come at once.

not a bad problem to have mate, i used to be booked in 4-5 weeks in advance. now i'm lucky if i'm 2 weeks

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
nope,i don't work weekends if i can help it,and will only work one if i really really have too.
i used to when i was younger,but i missed a lot with my 1st child,it kinda hurts when all they do is run to mummy for a cuddle and stuff:thumbsdown:

so now we have had another(well she is nearly 5) i want to spend as much time as possible with her,if i lose some work,i count it as their loss:lol:,but usually they will wait until monday morning:thumbsup:

Reply to One of those months in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi All So around 10 years ago (i had no idea it was that long ago until i looked up the order...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
One of those months
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.