Discuss Oooooo, Toys in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

CJ

TF
Arms
Somerset
image.jpg

CJ

TF
Arms
Somerset
I have mixed feelings regarding the dw24000, I find it ott for 95% of my work so just use grinder, it really does come in to its own on the stone and mitring though, it is an awesome machine for the right work. I want to do some more creative work with stone or porcelain rather than the usual stuff, need to get some customers who will allow me a bit of artistic licence!!

:prrr: Don't say that Charlie......I have just spent 795 of my wonga on this shiney beast.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Oooooo, Toys in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Just ordered a Sigma 3b4m Max cutter. Was toying with a Montolit Masterpiuma but don’t hear of...
Replies
Views
An online video shows the handle being reversed before use on the 3C3M. Out of the box, the blue...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
Happy Friday Everyone! Subscribe for more jokes direct to your mailbox or send us your own...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB