Discuss Opinion of best laser available to do a datum line in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Opinion of best laser available to do a datum line in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello I'm new to tiling my first flooring job it's 42sqm in 600x 200 floor tiles (wood effect)...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
Hello, after tiling the kitchen area I did grouting but I am not happy with the results. The...
Replies
Views
Hello, I did some reading here and there, but the opinions seem to diverge at some point and I...
Replies
Views
Hi - I ripped up laminate flooring on a concrete subfloor. It was my first DIY project and...
Replies
Views

Tiling Tool Popular Threads

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the Tiling Tools category on TilersForums.com. Find the correct trowels to use with which type of tiling. Find advice on lash clips and levelling systems and more. Our rubi tiling tools and Tile cutters. Sigma tiling tool manufacturer and much much more.